LGM Design Group is a family-owned business located in Lutz, Florida, considered one of the best Tampa suburbs for raising a family. The area is booming with many new venues for entertainment, sports, shopping, and a variety of attractions for foodies.
LGM has a world-class reputation as a planner and designer of state-of-the-art commercial kitchen concepts for major theme parks, premiere resort hotels and clubs, restaurants and bars, and community and convention centers.
LGM enjoys very low turnover, in fact the average length of employment at LGM is 14 years, and a few team members have been with us for more than 2 decades. We believe this speaks volumes about the desirability of joining our group of professionals.
What’s in it for You?
Beyond our terrific, family-friendly, work environment and competitive salary, LGM offers 100% healthcare coverage (dental & vision by employee), a Simple IRA savings plan, and paid vacation.
LGM’s clients are among the most famous brands in the world. Working for our amazing clients is a great honor and a testament to decades of LGM teams delivering excellent service and project successes. Doing this work is fun and rewarding, and we’re always excited to find professionals who will thrive and excel while enjoying their experience at LGM Design Group.
We are currently seeking
AutoCAD/REVIT Technician (Opportunities in Lutz and Orlando)
The successful candidate will support our design team, working with Autocad and REVIT to create 2D drawings such as floor plans, elevations, commercial kitchen equipment layouts, including plumbing and electrical, and 3D models and objects, construction documents, and rendered images within a business information modeling (BIM) framework.
- Prepare designs, working drawings, and construction documents from preliminary designs, sketches, and schematics.
- Analyze space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
- Create drawings in 2D and 3D formats.
- Create detailed design documentation.
- Independently review work for quality assurance.
- Update knowledge and skills to ensure awareness of current standards and trends.
- Collaborate efficiently and effectively with assigned teams.
- Some post-secondary training through a technical school, community college or university is preferred.
- Skill with computer aided design (CAD) software; AutoCAD and REVIT.
- Skill with graphics imaging software, spreadsheet software, Auto quote, KCL, Bluebeam, file transfer programs and other industry-specific programs.
- Skill with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to visually communicate concepts and draw well.
- Ability to be cost and operationally efficient without compromising quality.
We’d Like to Hear from You
We are always interested in hearing from talented people who would like to join our excellent team. If you would like to be considered for a position at LGM Design Group, please send us your resume via the link below.
Thank you for your interest in LGM Design Group!
LGM Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information or any other basis covered by law.
LGM Design Group, Inc.
1533 Dale Mabry Hwy # 101, Lutz, FL 33548
LGM Design Group is a commercial kitchen planning and design firm, serving regional and international clients since 1997.
Website by Strategic Marketing Arts, Inc.
© 2019 LGM Design Group, Inc.